North Leith, church Lands, &c : charter, by Queen Mary, 1566, upon the 22d of March 1566, Queen Mary granted a charter, confirming and disponing to the bailies and community of the burgh of Canongate, inter alia, "All and sundry chapels, lands, tenements, buildings, and annualrents of the same, tofts, crofts, yards, yearly payments, and all others belonging to the chapels and pertinents within the liberty of the north side of the water of Leith, commonly called Rudeside : as also especially the chapels built there, called St. Ninian's Chapel, lying at the end of the bridge thereof, and the chapel called St. Nicholas' Chapel, with their pertinents, &c.".

Author/creator Scotland
Other author Mary, Queen of Scots, 1542-1587.
Format Electronic
Publication Info[Scotland?] : [publisher not identified], [1815]
Description8 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : 1 illustration
Supplemental ContentAvailable to subscribing institutions
Subjects

General noteCaption title.
General noteReproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
General noteGoldsmiths'-Kress no. 21259.
Reproduction noteElectronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements.